RMR 0.00% 4.8¢ ram resources limited

I know alot of you don't agree with my opinion (which i'm glad...

1. 114 Posts.
    I know alot of you don't agree with my opinion (which i'm glad since if everyone had the same opinion as me i would almost certainly be wrong) but after todays market action in that the selling did not follow through and the SP held its level, to me says that yesterdays sharp red candle with fairly low volume was definately a "shake of the tree" to eliminate weak hands/inexperienced traders and should now be supported back in the range until accumulation is complete and ready to breakout upwards. The fact that the huge sell orders were placed on the market the day BEFORE the annoucement says to me that they were capping the price in preparation for the annoucement to limit any excitement and therefore run of the share price. There has been alot of debate on whether the grades are good or bad or economical or whatever. In my opinion, who cares, what we should be looking at is what the market is telling us, and the market is telling us that someone wants to accumulate this stock and is using whatever means he can to do it. And when someone wants to accumulate a stock i'll be damned if i don't jump in with them and see where it takes us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.