TZL 0.00% 2.3¢ tz limited

It appears to be a concerted pattern over the last several...

1. 1,373 Posts.
    It appears to be a concerted pattern over the last several weeks. I have been plotting the package sizes and watching the balances add up. Suffice to say I do not believe the majority of the selling is real. Someone is sacrificing the occasional small packet to the odd buyer who beats them to it but in general they are trying to cap the market. Since there is little real buying interest yet one can only surmise that it is intended to shake loose stock (essentially has not worked for weeks) . If not this then what is the motive and who is behind it? When positive news hits the market will react regardless of these games so they couldn't hold the stock down under those circumstances. I am assuming other parties on foreign shores know what is happening behind the scenes but they (if directly involved) would all be locked out of trading in the interim (nudge nudge wink wink) so the culprit may be an agent of someone in the know or just an idler with too little to do. It soon won't matter either way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1550 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.