CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Well said mate, I always said with there colbolt deal it's good...

1. 1,510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Well said mate, I always said with there colbolt deal
    it's good value even at highs 1c range IMO, my only concern ( same as lot of others. ) is everytime they tried to get a MM deal Across the line they have failed IMO. And I think it's a fair call from there passed efforts IMO .. everyone giving people false hope is not good, respect and trust is earnt and IMO cmy has not earnt that as they have failed time and time again even can't turn a profit in the mining sector but in my opinion with colbolt that could turn things around pretty fast... No matter what Ann is put out people can take the good or bad out of it spin it anyway they like IMO, everyone has a personal choice and there own opinion and views it keeps things exciting and with ups and downs we get to see both side of views..
    If your partner cheated on you time and time again has a divorve made a settlement would u take ur partner back... Trust and respect is earnt not givin in my books IMO if cmy can start to restore its name I think people will stand up and listen they have many share holders and followers waiting for something solid either in the mining sector or MM sector IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.