MYG 1.19% 83.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

plenty of upside, page-13

1. 14,914 Posts.
    I think long term this looks good, that's why I keep an eye on how it's progressing from time to time.

If they can achieve a production rate of 100k oz per annum within 3 years, then that will put a rocket under the share price. But first they must get into production and often it can be a rocky road share price wise until they are actually making gold sales. Heck, the DFS is only just coming out now.

Mine life is about 6 years at this point but with a good resource target which should extend mine life. This extended mine life has to be proven yet, but I'm quietly confident they will get their 2.5m oz

I'm still unsure about the debt. I'm putting forward that MYG will take about 2 years to repay the debt, is this true? Or will it be a shorter amount of time due to recent drill results indicating a probably higher production output of 100k oz per annum?

I know this info is in the announcments but I'll be stuffed if I can find it. Exactly how much is the debt they have to pay back compared to expected yearly net profit? These are the important questions.

I see gold price going higher but this is just an educated guess. If we get the next leg of a major gold rally then MYG will likely go up with the sector. But those companies that are actually pulling gold out of the ground NOW will do much better IMO.

It's only short term that I have an issue with buying MYG as I want them to prove they can run a gold mine and turn that gold into dollars. I'm confident they can, but I want to see it.

Captain444 was right when he was on the CVR threads and said that the stock will only rally upon producing good numbers. Well he was close enough in my book when the stock rallied on first and second gold sales.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.