CT1 0.00% 0.2¢ constellation technologies limited

CT1 has built a good customer base in the food industry on the...

1. 228 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 137
    CT1 has built a good customer base in the food industry on the back of an impressive technology platform. The company quotes capability in Cloud, IoT, Blockchain, AI/ML, Big Data and edge-computing. We tick all the tech capability boxes and we develop hardware/software for others under contract which proves the capability.

In addition, we have FGF and Penta Global Foundation (www.penta.global) as major shareholders, and both are pursuing Blockchain deals around supply chains. In the past, both FGF and Penta have eluded to leveraging CT1. Recently, FGF stated CT1 was a "strategic investment". And on the back of FGF's investment in CT1, I became an FGF investor too. I was hoping to see FGF apply its relationships and advisory capability to really grow CT1. I thought the two companies had plenty of synergy; e.g. I reckon FGF brought Penta into CT1 which was an encouraging sign of good things to come. But yet, nothing has really emerged to show how these "strategic partners" are involving CT1 in their bigger deals.

Anyway when I read the following article, it got me thinking about how many other use cases there are for CT1:
    https://kryptomoney.com/how-blockchain-and-iot-tech-will-guarantee-pet-food-safety/

When I think about it, there are hundreds of use cases.
    I wonder what happened to that pH trial in the US???
    There's plenty of opportunities in aquaculture for temperature, pH and dissolved oxygen (which I recall CT1 has developed too).
    I recall CT1 is used in the Bill Gate's sponsored World Mosquito Program at Monash Uni - there was a media release which was subsequently deleted. Anyway the point is, there's plenty of use cases in medical research and health supply chains.
    Indeed, there's a long list of market opportunities.

Clearly we need more horsepower to ensure CT1 has the right industry/customer connections. But of course, we still need funds to drive business development (and I'm patiently waiting for that announcement).

If linked to the right customer opportunities, this company could be very successful.

Yak.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.949M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $1.498K 749.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1107910 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 17559497 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.07pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.