NXS 6.67% 24.0¢ next science limited

plenty scrip being soaked up, page-11

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Graham, put yourself in our (the HC community) shoes for a moment. It was only you who apparently knew what was happening with BPT "on the ground" as you say. All your mysterious posts about BPT's plans were exactly that to us, mysterious, cos what you were referring to at the time certainly wasnt public knowledge.

I can also assure you that despite the many posts you made about BPT's 'deals in the wind' nothing came to fruition. That is fine, we can live with the necessity for discretion if one has sensitive information, and deals do fail, however put yourself in our shoes, after a while it wears a bit thin and when it all comes to zilch, credibility is lost.

You are at the end point here, so your mysterious posts arent worth it any more. Not to me anyway. I think everyone has a "credibility meter" that they use when they scan the posts here. Where are you?

Its very hard to measure your own crediblity, unfortunately you are going to have to leave that up to others, unless of course you want to be a legend in your own lunchtime.

harsh but reality.

keep on posting because its appreciated, but theres ground to be won back, whether you believe it or not.

acturtle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
0.015(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $70.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.5¢ 24.5¢ 22.5¢ $15.37K 65.99K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36776 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 3501 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.