MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

plenty to consider

1. 921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Well three announcements all just within about an hour before the AGM........interesting approch management, good way to keep you shareholders happy....not.

Firstly - resignation of directors. There has been plenty of talk here on UNX threads that mgt need a good kick up the......or start producing the goods with quicker results. Maybe with Edwards gone and Kenway of the board, we can look forward to a stronger board. Who knows...holders need to be optimistic.

Secondly - Chairman's address. Appeared short and rather weak. Did mention who the new exploration was - Garry Hooper (is he still tied in with any other companies at present ?) and that extra field geologists are on board. Good sign. Extra resources on board to perhaps fast track Bahi C1 - to early production.

Thirdly - Exploration Update. All on track but appears C1 may be better than first thought. One thing I noticed was Hooper took over as Exploration Manager on Novemnber 1. That was 4 weeks ago. Why wasn't the market and shareholders notified management ????? Has Rob Edwards been punted as the exploration manager. Rob appeared to know his stuff.

Lastly the actual slide slow presentation for the AGM. C1 and Thatcher still on plan for Q1 JORC's. Full Feasibility during Q4 next year. Other Bahi area will be JORC by Q4 also , so thats 3 JORCs. Extensive drilling in Mkuju - can't wait for that.

One gets the feeling that Manyoni C1 may get from feasibility to production in a quick way, so we could see production from this company a lot sooner than some of the other Aussie juniors who have claimed JORC's in Namibia.

At first reading the three announcemnets all together just before an AGM was quite a shock, especially the first one, but the more I look into it, the stronger the chance this company has of becoming a producer.

Any other thoughts ladies and gents ?

Ciao

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.