XJO 1.29% 7,861.2 s&p/asx 200

Plimsoll Friday

1. 19,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3682
    090217 plimsoll Friday.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Good Morning and Welcome to the XJO Friday Thread
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

News for Today (AEDST)
    090217 news.png

The XJO eventually closed a little higher on Thursday, where spread remained narrow, and volume was about average.
    Sometimes a narrow spread upbar on average or higher volume can appears as potential weakness coming into the market, and while this may actually be the case.......the recent price action suggests otherwise, and I am expecting there is a decent probability that price will now morph into a sideways trading range for a while now (with roughly a 100/150 point spread), unless of course something unexpected occurs.
    So with that said, it appears the positive momentum from Tuesday's bar and volume continued to exert its influence on the chart, although for most of the session price was roughly flat, and really only popped up towards the close of trade. This suggests that the Index spent considerable time going through the absorption process around the previous breakdown line during the day.  The upper limit of a potential trading range is yet to be set, I expect one of the higher breakdown lines would be a logical place for a supply line.

090217 xjo.png

090217.png

Good Trading and Investing

X.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.