PLL 3.70% 13.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Sorry for taking so long to get back to you @TAKEOFF ... tennis...

1. 10,958 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3649
    Sorry for taking so long to get back to you @TAKEOFF ... tennis morning for me (not that it matters right).

Before I try to genuinely respond to you question, CAN WE PLEASE CALL A UNILATERAL TRUCE TO ALL THIS BULLDUST!!! It truly has gone on long enough. If its in a posters DNA to want to see bad things happen then so be it.

I'll take you at face value @TAKEOFF because the releases by A11 and PLL are written in English and it is A11 that REFUTES and I've cut the
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5114/5114485-76c4971b8432bd0228fa746a4122a496.jpg
    It is the 2nd paragraph of A11 release to the market which I'm sure you read ... your use of "refute" suggests you have .... as refute is not in PLL's statement.

You must surely understand, that as I said, while PLL is the target of the short seller (by making allegations against A11 thereby calling the Ewoyaa project into question and connecting the dots to imply that this makes the TLP DOA) it uses A11 as the intermediary. PLL was not involved in the acquisition of "Joy Transporters" or any of the claims/tenements before hand. PLL cannot "refute" the allegations made by Blue Orca. PLL also isn't the party that deals with the GoG with for permitting - that is A11. PLL is earning into the project by funding the DFS and then Capex for construction. You know this the same as I know this. Blue Orca knows this. They are cleverly going after the child to get to the father so to speak.

Now be honest - you would NEVER buy into PLL. Just be honest.

There is so much more to add but I can not be bothered. I hope Blue Orca can be sued ... wont happen in the USA. Might happen in London as their laws are a little more stringent. But the language used by Blue Orca and from his time at Glaucaus is very "deliberate". Very hard to prosecute successfully.

I trust this has answered your question.

I also hope this stupidity stops but as you point out ... lots more SYA only posters and I expect to continue to see PLL/KP and any poster that says anything remotely positive/negative about PLL alongside SYA ... to be blasted. Like I also referenced ... both short reports were not complimentary on SYA/NAL ... because it suits their narrative. I know you wont like this analogy ... but its akin to calling a mother's baby ugly. They called your baby ugly and you (SYA forum) respond against the poster who points it out - as it further "questions" the parent.

Don't think I've got much more to say other than like many SYA holders being early in their favorite lithium play and having large (paper) gains, I was early in PLL, choose the monetize a small amount to free carry the rest as it really was an extraordinary rise on the NASDAQ. Doesn't much matter to me than the last 18 months have been "flattish" - 10X here and there does that. I guess it depends on your horizon. For some of my US techs, one in particular I still have some 50x gains - but I still get peeved when it goes down in a holding period (Qtrly).

I'd say GFTA (which by the way is Good Fortune To All) and reference to Frenchie is to "galls --> Gauls --> Frenchman.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $53.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $30.70K 233.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 67565 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 89631 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.