PLL 4.55% 11.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Now we're counting dialogue in release's. Really, why cant both...

1. 810 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Now we're counting dialogue in release's. Really, why cant both be true?

Depending on the business goals and objective's, you can fly to the moon too, I guess that's where it starts, a Business plan,
    What is it? Both companies have different qualities and as we have seen, speed to market is the objective of one.

Utilising existing infrastructure to then "add on" other opportunities is a short cut to market, kind of like buying a mine out of administration and re-starting that, sound familiar, small steps but quickly, leading to supporting Québec’s ambitions to become an integrated producer of battery materials.

Now Big steps faster,

Before the mono-focused Hydroxide/Carbonate echo chamber chimes in, Step one, Spod, Step two Carb, Step three Hyd

Whilst driving around looking for sites to place/evaluate hydroxide in such a beautiful country sounds like fun, (Not so much in the Industrial area's)
    I'd crack on with developing an existing "half ass built" carbonate plant that has been already producing "thimble's" full of product and was approved to some degree and get that to market, "and" in unison having an add on Hydroxide option in development and/or construction, satisfying both markets and generating cash for "the JV" and the development add on's of "the JV."

But lets not bring JV/OT agreement's into the discussions because that would just upset mono-focused opinions, then, we'd talk about Company Constitution's, acting in the interest of shareholders (not people) being both 75SYA/25PLL, then, majority ownership, then, about the JV company's directors owing fiduciary obligations to "the company" and their directors' duties requiring them to act in the interests of "the company" and not only in the interests of a "particular shareholder" or other stakeholder (although this can, to some extent, be modified in the JV company's constitution or the shareholders' agreement), then, Government Veto rights, oh, the list goes on......

So unlike others seeing it as an US vs THEM mentality, "a fight" is of no interest, it just waste's time.
    Some people are talker's and some people are doer's, and if "speed to market" was the objective, I know what i'd back.

A lot has been achieved, and there's a lot more to do, but again, time will tell, but I still say, its a win/win

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $47.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.5¢ $75.11K 642.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 374983 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 385663 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.