PLL 6.25% 11.3¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-1353

1. 10,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3639
    Hi Vod,

At least the disagreement is cordial. Imagine if such questions and positioning were present on the other forum what the reaction would be. IMO its pointless to disagree with the narrative presented in the SYA forum ... I've seen and you've seen the results of such ... but that does not mean what is presented as "fact" over there is accurate (I wont say true).

Now the narrative presented here is different and the focus is very different (the transfer pricing is what it is - arbitrary). I've highlighted 2 differences to you directly (with supporting narrative). As you also describe yourself as a dual shareholder (but I suspect your PLL shareholding is a fraction of your SYA shareholding in $ terms, as it is for me in reverse) it is my opinion that any dual shareholder would be selling themselves short if they took this PFS as anything but a highly preliminary scenario.

For example ... the paragraph that says the following
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5372/5372936-5516fbd1e17c4ca9d412a36dd9e89798.jpg

is far from the some of the commentary expressed in SYA threads. To achieve the development schedule of this preliminary study (end CY 2026) you need to award early equipment packages ... and that schedule is subject to definitive TECHNICAL study timing and outcomes. I prefer my cart to be behind the horse (or Tesla Cybertruck or whatever).

For me, it does not change a thing for my investment thesis in either company. Happy to own both. Own more of one than the other, and own many more in a diverse portfolio (and for good reason).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.008(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $45.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $91.39K 796.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 2217466 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 217775 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.53pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.