PLL 9.09% 12.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-1357

1. 3,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3013
    I don't see any value in diving into the specific discrepancies of the preliminary technical study. Suffice to say to say there are some irregularities but the specifics are not of particular interest.

What I do find significant is the decision by PLL not to copy the SYA technical report as an asx announcement. This in itself is highly unusual. PLL have copied all the relevant JV releases from SYA previously and as recently as this past week did the same for A11.

Obviously PLL and SYA have conflicting agendas. Much of what is written about in HC threads stems from this.

What I have been looking for in this particular situation were the first clear signals from the companies thenselves that there is a lack of agreement within the JV.

While it would be quite difficult for PLL to object to SYQ performing a more advanced tech study on the back of the preliminary results, I am unsure whether PLL is in the position to force SYA through SYQ to undertake a Hydroxide plant study.

Refusing to copy the announcement was to me the first clear signal that there is disagreement within the JV.

It was inevitable when the outcome of major investment decisions benefits one party to the detriment of the other. That inevitability has been fueling the forums for a long time.

I expect things to get highly interesting from here.
    Last edited by Sjlasx: 23/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $176.9K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 350427 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 171204 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.