PLL 9.09% 12.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-1370

1. 10,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3639
    "that poster" is not trying to MISLEAD at all ... and while we are at it - watch what you say - that's a big accusation to make. Been posting here a long time and "misleading" is not something I do.

The quote comes DIRECTLY from ASX Guidance Note 4 - read it all. Guidance Note 5 is also helpful.
    https://www2.asx.com.au/content/dam/asx/documents/compliance/listing-rules-/asx-listing-rules-gn04_foreign_entities.pdf

What I said was "Don't expect" ASX Listing Rule(s) to apply - which is accurate. PLL is governed by SEC (also accurate). ASX is a sideshow (secondary listing). You saw the difference between stockholders and CDI holders at the company's annual meeting right?

"There are a number of possibilities from the benign to PLL not wanting to release if they consider the announcement to be misleading."
    "I hate to go down the conspiracy type road but I see this one headed to the courts. It is however often the case when partners have competing interests."

Then don't! If PLL needs to file with SEC it will. If it deems necessary to re-release SYA annc on ASX it will. I EXPECT PLL to do the right thing at all times - which is acting in its shareholders best interests. It is that simple and contrary to "that other poster" with their theories.

Lets not turn this forum into the mirror of the other. That's what's unnecessary.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $49.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $176.9K 1.514M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 350427 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 171204 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.