PLL 3.13% 16.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

The problem is the shareholder agreement is the shareholder...

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    The problem is the shareholder agreement is the shareholder agreement- the respective parties are 75:25. I have never in 20 years saw a shareholder agreement that gives a disproportionate privilege to a minority shareholder. Never- not ever. If a vote is unanimous as you point out surely this will be in accordance with the shareholders voting outcome. The OTA is a commercial agreement for up to 50% of production - don't mix this up with voting power. Indeed I believe PLL wouldn't want JV ceasing operations for obvious reasons no more than I would or indeed SYA. However, markets change and shareholders will have their respective say. C&M is just an option and it's not just to purposely void PLL agreement- it's about protection of shareholder wealth.

My buy sentiment continues to be a buy, because I don't believe it will go into C &M, purely because allot of cost have been sunk and we can weather this storm for at least six months- by then restocking will have started and Mr Biden's juicing of the US economy will have begun in preparation for the elections late 2024.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $68.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $220.9K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102400 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 166660 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.