PLL 3.13% 16.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

The issue isn't the existence of a shareholders agreement....

1. 1,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    The issue isn't the existence of a shareholders agreement. The issue is implying that a minority shareholder has an effective veto over majority shareholders in SYAQ via stipulations in a shareholders agreement that none of us has seen. I don't expect to see a complete shareholders agreement however, I would expect to see material price sensitive disclosures. A minority shareholder is a minority shareholder for a reason, unless of course they are going to contribute more equity and capital to the extent that they are not a minority shareholder. PLL always has the options of increasing their shareholding and acquiring a greater voting potential, however this is dependent on their cashflow situation. This though hasn't been the case in the past, and unless they do a capital raise won't be feature in the future (given current cashflow constraints)

Giving a minority shareholder undue/excess influence over strategic operational matters ( or indeed implying that a minority shareholder has), would I assume be in contravention to the protection of shareholder wealth in SYAQ and SYA and indeed the constitution of SYA. End of. Additionally, The signing away of shareholder rights would be a price sensitive event and market participants would need or ought to be aware of such an event publicly.

Publicly I'm not aware of any such events, either on PLL and SYA and I follow both companies this number of years. A certain poster here says he obtained information from JB in that respect- I find that hard to believe. I have requested JB to clarify SYA's position on this, as I don't believe and it isn't right people being privy to information prior to or before other market participants ( that I believe is against the law). Similarly I will be requesting PLL to clarify their position, any correspondence I obtain I will be more than happy to share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $68.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $220.9K 1.341M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 102400 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 166660 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.