PLL 0.00% 14.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-2069

1. 10,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3604
    There you go again making things up. You just can't help yourself.
    "We have one poster referring to a conversation he had with a board member about a shareholders agreement and on the other hand gloating about how impossible it would be to get this information verified."

Never have I said I had a conversation.
    Never have I gloated about how impossible it would be to get this information verified. I said it was easiily obtained.

What I've posted is the dialogue was via email with James Brown and while I will not post a private email exchange it is simple to verify and easily replicated by asking the right questions.

In fact I believe the retort back that he would now formally email SYA (and PLL if I'm not mistaken) and see to find out for himself - which I encouraged him to do ... as that would in fact confirm what I was posting and I believe I am due an apology. I think he may have boasted along the lines that he would share his response for all to see.

I'm going to go out on a limb here ... I think there may be other SYA only posters who have taken the trouble to understand the JV in more detail that also know what I'm saying is true ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $61.26K 422.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 393631 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 402676 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.