PLL 0.00% 11.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-2589

1. 3,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1378
    @Jacko22

Secretarial help? Really, you want to go there again? You really do have that made up narrative stuck in your head for good. I've told you many times and I'll tell you one more time, I spoke to a selectman directly. It's not that hard. Their phone numbers are posted on the website. It's all open to the public. I have told you to go ahead and contact them but my guess is that you're too scared to do that. It should be pretty obvious to you that the future of something that was started in 2018 and has gotten nowhere by 2024 isn't too bright.

You claim PLL's gross of a meager $600k is a profit but it doesn't seem to be showing up in the cash positive flow for this calendar year (1H 2024). The only thing that is showing up as a cash positive flow is the outlier (as in it can't be repeated) $49 million sale of "marketable securities," and if not for that, PLL would have just $20m left in the coffers. In other words, they would have gone from $72m all the way down to $20m in just one calendar year. To me that is a serious cash burn (which is what Loui is saying). Not a good prospect I'd think.

And I'm not sure why you are banging the drum on SYA's $119m loss from operations. That's long since been expected. Ramping up has always been "make or break" expensive, but SYA has turned the corner on that and is now focused on getting production costs to a manageable level. They're over the hump. But in the event something goes wrong, they, unlike Piedmont, have actual assets that they can sell or borrow against.

I suspect PLL's next move will be to dump the rest of their ALL holdings.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8333 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 20874 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.