PLL 7.69% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-350

1. 1,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 738
    So what do you think you're doing now? Making a smug comment here when you obviously don't read the actual documents put out by your own coy?

Go back and have a read of the OTA summary on the SYA annt in June 2022, which stated what the term is... (I'll copy part of it here for you), see? plain as day - L.O.M.

You're uneducated attempt to come on here and preach to us about what terms mean really is tiresome... Go back to your own thread and read why the OTA will probably change. The funniest are: Force Majeure (because that term really comes into play because one party has made a poor negotiation decision - but only in hindsight because it actually got SYAQ over the line with NAL), or the OTA will have to change because SYAQ won't deliver to vacant land in NC (another well learned reason put forth by the uneducated).

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4761/4761914-705361a1c6cc4f6e0d3b80e57ea0d673.jpg

The only thing that has changed across on your threads is that the masses now seem to have accepted that 'the quantity' is now 113Ktpa, rather than their previously accepted 60k.

So, do you really think the OTA has changed since June 2022? I doubt it.

Reckon there will be a change though, when the 'joint' chemical plant has a higher PLL focus in a few years time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.