PLL 7.69% 14.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

The whirlwind theories that come from the 'others' is mind...

1. 4,125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 362

The whirlwind theories that come from the 'others' is mind numbing (even when their half baked ideas and pumped fiction are proven 100% wrong) . No need for any apology, their words and theories aint hold much weight (unless you unfortunately believe their keystrokes).

AGM was their moment to confirm their next wild theory re void, cancel, cease offtake but talk about a soft question asked, amateur hour!

Brett said in regards to refining : "the JOINT venture has to agree" "how we get there, when we get there..we will work out"

I am of great belief that there will be chemical production within the Sayona Quebec hub. What format that will take is anyone's guess but the idea a life of mine offtake (@$900 a tonne) simply ceases is pure nonsense.

One possible pathway is that PLL have already said they are conducting 'hydroxide' studies in Quebec which would be for their metso-outotec plants. Fast forward to 2026/7/8 and PLL will be highly skilled in the spodumene/chemical domain. The dotted line running from Ghana to Quebec may be to feed a hydroxide plant. PLL 113k offtake feeds directly into a quebec hydroxide plant (QHP) and either Sayona or Ghana feedstock will make up to 196k to make 30k hydroxide.

The QHP could be PLL 70%, SYA 30%. Just as Brett says "how we get there, when we get there..we will work out"

In the meantime PLL holders can enjoy massive earnings from their SQ LOM offtake to help fund their multi-asset opportunities.

I am most excited for NAL to reach 226k and Moblan for Sayona holders. All the best to us all.

EXCITING

Last edited by banksy808: 18/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.