PLL 3.33% 14.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-605

1. 369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    Look up PLL on the asx.com.au and it shows a market cap of 1.1 billion tonight.
    Piedmont is dual listed on NASDAQ and asx.

100 asx PLL CDC's = 1 NASDAQ share.

I'm guessing your broker is only showing the value of the asx listed equities.

The asx price tends to follow the NASDAQ overnight price.

Piedmont raised from memory about $450 million US at 70c USD about 18 months ago. It then raised more at about 65c USD.

Given NAL will produce SC6 in the first half of 2023 and Keith expects North Carolina mine approval anywhere from next week to June with work commencing on site in North Carolina early in the 2nd half of the year, Piedmont appears to be excellent value in my opinion.

It is my understanding that an upgrade to the North Carolina hydroxide plant is likely with material from either Authier/ Tansim and/or Ghana. Not sure on timing but if we can ramp up to double hydroxide capacity in the next 3 years or so it should add real value.

possible that this information is alluded to on occasion to increase the chance of a mining permit in Gaston County.

I read on the Facebook page set up to oppose the mine where 1 of the 7 commissioners said he would oppose the mine. This was about 18 months ago. The chances of approval have greatly increased in the last 18 months in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $60.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $154.3K 1.059M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20596 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 13028 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.