PLL 0.00% 11.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

Goodness me. These types are still at it? When will they ever...

1. 1,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    Goodness me. These types are still at it? When will they ever learn that the words of a legally binding contract will always gazzump (my legal ease...smile.png) words written in an AR. So relying on what a coy writes in an AR (esp, a coy that continually gets it wrong in their published reports ....oh, hang on wasn't there a amendment to their latest QR?...) is always fraught with danger!!

Not only that, but they seem to rely on what's posted in the cesspool as gospel...in fact, wasn't it you @grafiksammler that yelled black and blue that the OTA won't apply because you interpreted the OTA 'words' to mean that the concentrate had to be delivered to NC, which won't be up and running in time? And... didn't you also say that the OTA won't apply till '23/24? How'd that pan out for you? Think BL has a much different business sense to you, and thank goodness for that.

How hard is it to comprehend that LOM doesn't mean 2 years and then nothing? How hard is it to understand that we ALREADY have an economic interest of 34% in any chem plant ...if jointly agreed upon....PLUS we also have 113ktpa or 50% LOM OTA @ $900/t. So these 'visitors' think we should just give up this economic interest of 113ktpa just because these guys think LOM means 2 years?

Can't get any funnier than that...Oh hang on, it can....say one of their learned colleagues suggested that, (and I quote) maybe if SYAQ only produce spodumene at 5.5% it won't qualify based on the terms of the OTA...?!?! And then suggest that would simply be a welcome to 'business and opportunities in the real world'. As I've said before, you don't get stuff this 'enlightening' at a comedy festival.

Reckon we just need to sit and wait for it all to unfold, but to all NH's, keep plying us with your fantasies, because it does provide some light relief...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $121.0K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142938 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 322545 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.