PLL 0.00% 11.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-764

1. 1,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 718
    My view, is what you have listed is what should happen exactly, but I think SYAQ may try to go the 'path of least resistance'. Which will be carbonate with a LiOH circuit (similar to the type of process with the 'bones' there now - albeit yesterdays tech). Mind you, if they do decide to go that way, it'll be less efficient and more costly in the long run because of that inefficiency going carbonate (well, that's my layman's understanding of the process).

I also think that if SYAQ decide carbonate, there's no reason why KP should not demand a much higher % ownership based on what he's giving up on the OTA. That would easily get us to a 50/50 and then some....

But the interesting point will be, does the FID process get pushed out beyond 2027 discussing the pros and cons of a straight up LiOH or carbonate to LiOH? Given the NAL transaction didn't get finalised until Aug 2021 and as I understand it, IP requires a chem plant within 6-10 yrs from final transaction, leaves plenty of time to mull things over @ nearly $460M p/a (@ a spod mkt price of $5k/t). Anyway, as we've seen before, these dates are likely to be fairly fluid when all parties are working together for the one goal.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $121.0K 1.055M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 142938 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 322545 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.