PLL 3.85% 18.8¢ piedmont lithium inc.

No. I look at my Lithium stocks (and there are more than that...

1. 11,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3711
    No. I look at my Lithium stocks (and there are more than that picture ... which is just hardrock ... I've got brine and clay exposure to via for example Lithium Americas (LAC) and American Lithium (LI.v or AMLI on NASDAQ) as a ETF. I am commiting new capital to my Lithium. I did add to PLS, PLS and A11 positions. If I got the right price I'd open new positions in AKE and IGO, and also ALB in USA markets. I want an appropriate risk adjusted balance so I keep close tabs on my overall "electrication of everything" thematic. I do trim from time to time as new opportunities arise and others don't work out the way I was expecting.

SYA has its place. Not looking to sell it or accumulate more. It's a solid hold because of NAL. Like the post I put up in SYA forum https://hotcopper.com.au/posts/66135028/single,
    I'd love to see the SYQ JV restructured by bringing in an Hyroxide partner. No rush as have our own OTA obligation to TSLA to fulfil and it will take at least 3-4 years to plan/permit/construct/commission a new Hydroxide plant ... but I like certainty. As good as our OTA is with SYQ there is - in the market - longer term uncertainty about it. How one values each of the entitities contributions to a new JV determines future value. That part is going to be a challenge.

As far as sentiment goes. Yes and doubling/tripling/quadrupling of Moblan MRE is sure to attract buyers and that drives demand and that will move the price up. Hope so. But I don't count on it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.