PLL 15.4% 15.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

PLL General Discussion, page-998

1. 4,141 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6996
    A few things to consider

With short sellers like Blue Orca it's a one off attack, unlike many of the Aust lithium stocks that are subject to continual shorting.

Blue Orca would have progressively short sold PLL (on the Nasdaq) over a period of time.
    Then on March 8, they release their report and will have to buy back the shares over a shorter period of time before the market realises it's a sham. They only have a smallish window to buy back.

Prior to the 8th, our CDIs were trading at the 90-95c mark and momentarily above $1 mid Feb if they were short selling then - my guess is they probably were.

So what has happened is they've suppressed the share price, and even though the SP didn't drop much in the States, they have still done very well. Of course shareholders in Atlantic were innocent bystanders.

I'm using Aust CDI prices because although they would have purchased shares on the Nasdaq, the CDI/Share's trade at a similar proportionate price.

The good news is they would have stopped their shorting prior to March 8 and are now buying back those shorts.

The irony of this whole episode, is Blue Orca have corruptly swindled many shareholders of millions of dollars on a sham - or at best telling half the story, yet they base their whole thesis on how Piedmont/Atlantic were corrupt in their dealings in Ghana.

Now I ask you, who is more corrupt, the market manipulators in the Western World or Africa

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.