PLL 0.00% 18.0¢ piedmont lithium inc.

I did actually reply regarding the Brindle point, apologies for...

1. 920 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2227
    I did actually reply regarding the Brindle point, apologies for whatever reason it didn't actually post annoyingly, but yes you are absolutely right his departure is clearly to do with the percentage reduction being a stipulation for this and is totally valid based on that.

Though to be fair, not the best optics in relation to partnership when concurrently there is an amount in arrears (disputed or not) and Piedmont have just sold part of their holding. With PLL no longer having a seat on the board do you think it may be more likely moving forward for further funding disputes as development progresses?

I'm just not wholly sure where all this is going now, my confidence in Piedmont succeeding in it's quite large ambitions has waned significantly. I just simply do not understand how KP intends to raise the quite considerable funds that are required moving forward in the short to medium term.

Piedmont needs Ewoyaa to feed Tenessee, especially if NAL is to head downstream, which it inevitably will if it can weather this downturn and if it can engage a downstream partner (I personally think it can on both points, given December performance in particular). Therefore FID will be reached for Ewoyaa sooner rather than later and at that point what funds will be there to pay for it given the current cash burn?

NAL was intended for cash flow (currently non existent). Ewoyaa was to feed Tenessee. Both need to be built and both require huge capital outlay. North Carolina is a long way off and costs can likely be kept to a minimum there but there are still considerable associated ongoing costs.

This isn't downramping btw, as you know it is possible to have reasonable discourse without the melodrama and partisan vitriol that so often follows. This is now just the reality Peidmont, Sayona and many other lithium producers and developers are now in obviously.

Where do you see the cash now coming from to fund all of this with lithium at it's current price? Do you think Piedmont is cash flow negative currently and if so how many quarters of cash does it have left? Do you see a capital raise in the next few months if pricing doesn't improve? (genuine questions Aussie as I value your insight and subject knowledge here).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $75.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.5¢ $550.2K 3.056M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 1006948 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.5¢ 252311 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
18.0¢ 18.5¢ 17.8¢ 840442
Last updated 15.58pm 14/06/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.