SYA 8.33% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

You mean like how you and a few other ' Non Holders' continually...

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    You mean like how you and a few other ' Non Holders' continually delve into the other Forum ( Piedmont ) in this so so mature fashion of ' tit for tat ' on account of virtually the repetitive comments of one single poster.

I mean what's that even about........ eek.png Because if I wasn't suspicious , you'd almost think it looks more about certain posters trying to play one of these trading stocks off against the trend of the other........sneaky.png

I mean who goes around ' Bagging ' out there own management ....or the Sisters Company Management when times are tough enough in the Stock Market. Is it a strategy to try and create just that little bit extra of volatility in order to ' game ' the stock prices.

Or is it just a matter of ' Ego's like you mentioned that I have in endeavoring to ' One Up ' other posters for the benefit of their own notoriety.......

I know Piedmont quite well from an investing point of view . So I am aware of the issues with respects to Piedmont . And therefore I have my own opinions from an investing point of view on Piedmont.

But you don't see me going off over there desperately trying to prove some point with the posters there. However you do .......rolleyes.png

I mean people complain about non holder this or that .... But you are actually one of them......redface.png How do you think that looks in terms of your own personal credibility.

Similarly , those poster who continuously come here in almost some desperate attempt to elevate their own Stock price . I wonder how Keith Philips would view this social media strategy in the whole scheme of things. Would he like it ? Would he promote it ?

Or is it just an individual thing and defensive stance a person takes because they are ' insecure ' and feeling ' vulnerable ' .

As some have said many times. It's ALL just NOISE. You invest in Sayona or Piedmont because you've done your research and have taken a view or the BUSINESS , and the BUSINESS's prospective GROWTH.

So as the Business builds like we can see unfolding with Sayona , it becomes not so much about ONE Single person like BL or KP who may or may not make some subtle mistakes and oversights on the numbers , deadlines , or statutory business reporting requirements - But more about the underlying assets and the ability of these Assets to produce GROWTH going forwards. Sure be aware and keep all those other issues up you sleeve and on notice. But they become less prevalent in so far as making a decision to invest or not. I think some put far too much weighting on some of the oversight issues and shortcomings in comms.

Personally speaking , I don't reckon it would matter all that much if another Qualified Executive stepped right in to either of the individual roles of BL or KP right now....but I do believe that ' Collectively ' as a Team as well as ALL the other qualified recent appointments make for a pretty formidable team in the Lithium mining and near producing space. Because TWO teams with TWO layers of Executive Management expertise has to be better than ONE. And how many Mining Companies out there do you see with this levels of close working cooperation.

And this is the sort of discussion points we should be exploring more of in my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $267.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.7¢ 2.4¢ $740.3K 28.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 542341 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 10804757 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.