PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

PLS $1+ prior ASX 200 Listing, page-10

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 320
    Fair point W2.

OK I'll have another go:

The financial contribution from Great Wall, whilst considerable, IMO, is not the main topic of focus for PLS holders. Great Wall could have chosen to contribute their significant funds to ORE, GXY, KDR etc,etc. The fact that one of Chinas largest vehicle manufacturers has identified that there is going to be a massive shortage of Lithium for many years to come and how they chose to resolve their predicament is the most important factor.

Now Great Wall have identified the problem that they face, their next step is to make sure that have secured supply for the next 15yrs.

If there was going to be any chance of an oversupply they would not have made the move to secure supply.

Where else has a manufacturer aligned itself directly with a miner?

In order to secure supply, Great Wall go off and do their DD on all lithium companies out there and out of all of them choose the best....Pilbara Minerals.

Great Wall are smart cookies and in choosing PLS to supply their lithium requirements obviously confirms what we all believe, that we have the best grade, largest quantity, best quality and all in a safe jurisdiction and we can supply uninterrupted for many, many years to come.

Great Wall were just the first/smartest vehicle manufacturer to endorse PLS and several will follow soon. The rest who don't get in quickly will be left to pick over what's left out there in the market. We're clearly No1 in the opinion of the end user. That'll do for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.91 $2.93 $2.86 $63.54M 21.97M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2073 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 215474 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.