PLS 4.83% $3.15 pilbara minerals limited

PLS $1+ prior ASX 200 Listing, page-7

1. 1,722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 408
    One thing I would like to know is whether it was Great Wall approaching PLS or was Ken able to sell them his vision.
    When we look back to 2016 and lithium price around $600 there was a constant pressure put on Ken to sign 1 ,2 or 3 long term BOA's.
    I do remember his interviews and many times he was indicating that PLS is not going to be an another Australian happy to sell spodumene only.
    Ken's vision is reaching much further than many would think.
    There is always possibility that lithium prices will slow down in the near future leaving many miners at mercy of upstream produces and this is what will make difference for PLS.

In years to come, we will have income coming not only from selling spodumene but also security from upstream production.
    This will secure future of income for PLS regardless of lithium price.
    Great Wall deal is only beginning of PLS story and Ken's vision.
    There are many lithium companies gearing up for mining but how many of them have other plans other and dig and ship?

One day many funds will recognise where we are really going and many mums and dads will say how lucky they are in paying only $1.00 a share.

Seeing future not today - is what makes the difference. Just think about Elon Musk saying long time ago about using sun to provide power to your house and car.
    One man's vision have changed whole motor industry and Ken's vision will make the difference between us and other lithium stocks in the future.

Perhaps Ken's time with AGO was a lesson that investing in steel production could secure a better future and income for AGO instead of relying on iron ore sales only.

I am betting my money on his vision and further plans, not on selling more spodumene and this is the reason why I am here and intend to stay much, much longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.