PLS 0.61% $3.29 pilbara minerals limited

PLS 12 month chart, page-13

1. 1,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 303
    Boys and their charts. Tea leaves do the same job.

First the world economy has to improve after this current disaster then people have to have the money, the appetite and the Government stimulus to dump their ICE vehicles in mass for EVs. A huge amount of infrastructure still has to be built to give consumer confidence, more in some countries than others. Australia has barely started.

Government stimulus is the key either for the economic benefits or for strategic purposes - China. The dreamer in me says, the environmental reason alone should do the job but I'll leave that to John Lennon.

I'm hoping governments see EVs as a potential path to economic recovery because of the impact EV production will have on jobs etc. Then the demand for lithium will seriously grow yada yada yada.

Serious decision have to be made and it will take big money. I think most western countries will be broke after this crisis and will not have the resources to do what has to be done. I'm even expecting some gains to be lost to support ailing companies survive.

I was expecting to see more advertising to convince people they should dump their dirty petrol cars for cheaper, faster, quieter, cleaner EVs. So far this year I've seen one commercial for the Leaf and Tesla doesn't advertise, what a shame !!

I don't think tea leaves will show you that and nor will charts.

Stagger

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.29
Change
0.020(0.61%)
Mkt cap ! $9.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.20 $3.31 $3.20 $53.42M 16.32M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10017 $3.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.30 142518 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.