PLS 0.00% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

Yes, the broad question of what you do with the profits. Travel...

1. 1,044 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Yes, the broad question of what you do with the profits. Travel ? Maybe. Reinvesting for sure. Love to go to Japan.

My own hacienda + Electric Car for me. More likely i'll get a VW than a Tesla. VW have been making cars for a century, and i hear rumors of poor Tesla quality control. Hmmm.

How many PLS (and other stock) shares will i need to sell in 2025 to buy a house?
    Its an SMSF situ. Had a private account - closed it. Non-concessional contributions into it.
    I can wait. I will inherit. I have another super account that will be added to the mother ship.
    I told them to invest in PLS/lithium a year ago, do you think they took my advice ???
    Hopefully after i get set up, PLS will be $10 - 12 by then. Its not my only holding. Just the core of portfolio. The whole thing is appreciating rapidly - lets be wary of a market meltdown.
    Do you think after i take out 50% on these 'necessaries' that i'll suddenly give up trading? Not on your nelly. I will work on rebuilding account back up to where it was before the house/car withdrawals. Post partum income stream. Si, this is off topic, lo siento.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.90 $3.03 $2.84 $130.7M 44.92M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 352029 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 5945 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.