PLS 1.34% $2.94 pilbara minerals limited

FWIW there have been some examples in the past where investing...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    FWIW there have been some examples in the past where investing focused social media sites (including HC) were used to manipulate prices however I agree that Resolute is not likely to make a big impact on the PLS share price by his posts here and I do not think he is out to intentionally manipulate the stock.

I worry more about the possibility for individuals to get swept up by people who over promote (or over demote) a stock and present themselves as gurus or experts or highly successful investors.

The issue I see is that a lot of people have started taking over their super funds in more recent years and have much riding on their investments and also many younger people have started active trading on the markets during COVID.

When you see on a stock forum, a stock being heavily promoted or mercilessly disparaged by people who claim to know stuff or have inside info or are gun investors, it is easy, especially if you do not have much experience in the game, to be swayed by what appear to be claims of great riches (get in now or you will miss out!) or of doing all your dough (this stock is heading for a massive fall).

That is where I think it is quite valid and useful for people to call out what seems to be BS and hubris.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.94
Change
-0.040(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.00 $3.01 $2.94 $15.90M 5.361M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
38 402147 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.94 17139 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.07am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.