PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - 2020 chart thread !, page-1238

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236
    I think everyone needs to take a breather. Sure, the stock has been hammered this last week, but has anything fundamentally changed with the stock and the lithium industry as a whole? The simple answer is no, and the decrease in SP is a result of some manipulation, some funds adjusting their portfolios/balancing, and holders taking some profits off the table (I know I have!)

It doesn't matter what the share price is today, or tomorrow, in a weeks time or in a months time. As a long term hold (assuming you are not just in this for a quick buck), the company is in as good a position as it has ever been, with lithium prices rising, debt re-financed, plant optimised and demand increasing by the day. Lithium is going to be around for the foreseeable future and PLS is positioned as good as any to capitalise on the immanent boom.

My advice: get off HC for the rest of the day, take off your shoes, crack open a beer and relax - the share price for the short term is disappointing I know and for the large part seems to be out of the retail holder's control, but we all know it will rebound stronger than ever and if you stick around for the ride you will reap the rewards.

Cheers, Pap

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.