PLS 0.62% $3.20 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - 2020 chart thread !, page-1339

1. 3,016 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    I think you could be partly correct ... except there’s those who were on AJM who saw the repeated trading halts, recapitalisation of due debt payments, continued extraction of resource while spod prices reduced and made decisions to move along (don’t get me wrong, I’m sure those decisions made at AJM were all done with full careful consideration as then best decisions for the entity - but each SH would have also been making their own best decisions for their circumstances right?). And of course there are those who also took positions in PLS on the open market at around the time that the AJM creditors stepped in and are now standing on great returns - they are not ones who got anything “cheap when AJM went down”, they made their decisions about what was good for their circumstance at the time and have done well in the short term at least.

So - I think you are correct that there are all manner of opinions expressed up and down - I tend to look for the basis for such opinions and the evidence they present as justification so I can make up my own mind. But I think also part of your comment above is clouded by outcomes brought about by entities well outside PLS’ control in terms of the recent open market tendering process undertaken successfully by PLS (no other entities swooped in to pick up the assets at the given price nor even made offer...).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.20
Change
-0.020(0.62%)
Mkt cap ! $9.631B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.22 $3.23 $3.18 $79.04M 24.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 $3.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.21 493680 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.