PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

ok if you are saying that you are trying to help then i will be...

1. 68 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    ok if you are saying that you are trying to help then i will be politely letting you know my honest view from an inexperience person.
    eveeyone starts somewhere, i dont mind calling myself a noob and looking stupid cause its true. i know sh#t all.
    i cant predict the future, i do not know when PLS will bounce back, might take years, weeks or months, it might drop further or whatever the market will do with its people involving in it.
    I am just saying that it will take years, to comfort myself and to put myself in that mindset of self prepare that i will see myself on red for a long time so dont have high expectation and get stressed out about it.
    All i care is, im not gonna loose money that i put in, so if it takes years to gain it back then so be it.
    with the whole new about renewable technology sounds promising, thats why a new inexperience person like me; bought my shares.
    But who knows how long it will take for it to go up?
    As long i know the company is reliable, i am just here for a community and in knowing that there are sharers who are doing the same thing as me, seen PLS and its ups and down for longer so i can get some perspective.
    but with many nice announcements going for PLS, i am hoping for the best.

im not pessimistic, just want to prepare my mentality to cope with this market, if it gets to the worse.
    Dont invest in what you cant loose, im just preparing myself for the worse, also best.
    Protecting mental health is important more than money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.