PLS 2.17% $4.06 pilbara minerals limited

Mr WB This forum is for discussing the PLS company not my...

1. 1,465 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Mr WB

This forum is for discussing the PLS company not my personal situation. You are well aware of this I know because the Mod’s have told you a number of times before.

I seldom post here any more and did so to support a poster who I believe was being unjustly treated. If it’s alright with you I will post up or down depending on the situation.

I have seen you post (on more than one occasion) long lists of what the company has done wrong and suggest that you are therefore out of line to be belly aching about me.

The company situation as I see it is briefly:

1. Big Debt
    2. High interest
    3. Need for significant profit (soonish) to pay down 1 & 2.
    4. All contracts are tied to China spot which suits Chinese offtakers who seem to be able to manipulate it the easiest.
    5. After 16 months (far too long, has cost shareholders approximately $100m plus further dilution while they dilly dallied) the company appear to finally have the recovery rate close to DFS figure but this alone will make little difference if the China spot remains low. There is only minimal profit (if any) to be had at current spot
    6. Share price has been in down trend for more than 2 years

Realistically there is not much in the list that is positive to post about yet there are numerous posters upramping frequently. Why don’t you complain to them ? The only positive that I see for the company is that they may come up with some new offtakers possibly in Europe or US and then be able to discontinue supply to the Chinese offtakers who previously failed to honour their contracts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.06
Change
-0.090(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $12.21B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.14 $4.15 $4.06 $86.50M 21.18M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 644647 $4.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.06 34457 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.07
  Change
-0.090 ( 2.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.15 $4.15 $4.06 4616488
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.