PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS Case Study, page-48

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    I know the guy behind the website and he has been fighting the good fight for a number of years - He has also taken up the fight on shorting and made approaches to the take over panel on alleged collusion between major shareholders on another stock .

In 2010 I made representations to politicians and I got this response from the ALP government of the day - ( I have posted it before but some may not have seen it ) 6 years down the track nothing has changed except the Big End of Town have even more tools available to them the retail punters dont have

like these

http://www.asx.com.au/documents/resources/asx_trade_new_order_types.pdf

How many years did the cigarette companies get away with saying there is nothing wrong with smoking , how many years did James Hardie get away with saying asbestos is safe. For all the good work and research being done by asx insights - I expect nothing will be done.

ASX is not the only broken stock market in the world, they are all broken and I very much doubt Australia is going to a world leader in reforms to algorithmic trading we will follow the USA as we always have.

alg 1.PNG

alg 4.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.