PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart chatter.., page-499

1. 9,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8454
    Another aspect is that the directors have a lot of 10c options that could be converted if the company was short of funds. They have a lot of skin in the game and I'm sure would do this to cover a short term shortfall of a couple of hundred $k if necessary.

Predicting a fall in this SP at any time is going to bring out howls of protests, after it has already fallen 35% is a bit late. There may not be much left in the fall if anything at all.
    Personally I'm looking for re-entry points after selling a lot a couple of weeks ago. Any spike down now I would just consider a buy. We have also just had 7 days in a row where there has been a lower high or a lower low in the SP, mostly on low volume. To me it looks closer to the end or the low point of any correction.
    It is possible we stay in a range between here and around 40c, which sets up a similar pattern to the one between 10 and 15 cents. Just like we ran out of buyers a couple of weeks ago, we are probably close to running out of sellers around now (except those damm cheap options, of which there are still 60m to go!!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.