PLS 5.83% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

I must say that i've had many a sleepless night and was very...

1. 3,184 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    I must say that i've had many a sleepless night and was very close to closing out my position yesterday. The last two years of almost week on week declines would have tested even the most faithful and i'm assuming would have seen many long term holders 'leave the building'. I'm assuming a great amount of shorts would have been closed yesterday and instead taken a long position. As has often been the case, the retail holders may have been screwed over again by those with the capacity and funding to depress the price for as long as they did. Us retail holders will always be disadvantaged from the start. It's a wonder any of us can make decent coin on these once in a blue moon type holds.

I'm hoping that the SP will steadily creep up with today's news. Funding for the coming months remains challenging but having said that, i'm assuming posco or another entity will be more than happy to stump up some money in exchange for a pound of flesh. Unfortunate but it'll guarantee a robust financial position to allow transition into a behemoth lithium supplier. It may be the case that the PLS chart will look awfully like the FMG multi year chart with the drop in SP from $13 down to $1 or thereabouts. Who knows.

On a last note, commiserations to those that were either stopped out or chose to tap out yesterday. It's been a very difficult period for all involved.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
-0.190(5.83%)
Mkt cap ! $9.239B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.19 $3.20 $3.07 $96.53M 30.85M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 815921 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.08 309816 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.