PLS 13.1% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart to start 2019, page-71

1. 10,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I was able to return to the old version 2 days ago. The conversion back had been moved to the bottom of the page in the black bit among a lot of other things. I have tried the new version several times (including 2 days ago) and find the general presentation much poorer than the old version. The old version has the posts closer together and easy to scroll through. The new version is usable but simply not as friendly. For examle, it took me quite a while to find out how to scroll through posts without being sent back to home and having to hit discussions again. I had already elected to scroll by post and thought that would be enough but recently I found another option called 'discussion' - why one button is not enough to elect an option I cannot understand.

I will not be checking out the new version again because I now fear I will not be able to return. I will just use the old version until it disappears and after that I will probably use HC less. Right now it is easy to scroll through and read with about 50% more posts per screen than the new version. Once we are forced to the less readable version I am less likely to use it just because I am bored - I can still read books!!
    Last edited by bobadah: 11/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.310(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.55 $2.77 $2.53 $172.5M 64.79M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 295865 $2.66

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.67 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.