PLS 0.69% $2.90 pilbara minerals limited

PLS - Chart Update, page-166

1. 637 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281
    My high level thoughts.

Unfortunately PLS has a number of continuing headwinds to battle before it can take off.

There is continuing poor sentiment in the sector which shows no signs of change atm. On the lookout for that! I am a strong believer in sentiment as a major driver of share price. It can and does trump fundamentals for periods at a time. In addition, there is money coming (pouring!) out of the emerging companies sector of the market (see chart below), and even though PLS is not in that index I believe is still caught up with that group.

Had the pricing arrangement with Ganfeng been revealed then it might, just might, have caused the market to take note and potentially turn sentiment.

XEC.JPG

Having said all that I personally cannot think of a better investment in the ASX over the next few years.
    Are there other Li stocks that may perform better ? Sure and very likely, and I am invested in a few others, but they do carry more risk.

The charts aren't prophetic, but they do sometimes say or suggest certain things, provide guidelines and a context. My sense is a consolidation (sideways) for now. Note my down sloping (orange) resistance line. PLS.JPG
    Last edited by Gordo7: 04/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.90
Change
0.020(0.69%)
Mkt cap ! $8.732B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.86 $2.94 $2.80 $102.1M 35.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 314863 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.91 20820 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.