PLS 1.05% $2.82 pilbara minerals limited

[ATTACH] Yellow region was a good support and pric held through...

1. 43,057 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1024
    pls.png

Yellow region was a good support and pric held through the weekly pin bar. It is confluence with the 61.8 fib retrace. 40C was always the KEY level I didn;t want to see broken because it was a previous swing low. 45C is the 50%, not a proper fib level and I suspect the very consensus way of using half or quarter concept. Some will use fib levels as support or resistance. In this case 50% 45C can be viewed as the strong support if 40C held within the congested block.

Right on BOA news, price gapped right to that level -0.05C below. Price is not stucked between 31C low as indicated by the weekly pin bar and 44.5C. It is an inside bar in motion. This is my view and while price is in this tight range, it is difficult to say which way it will go. If it start to test 44.5 then a potential to shoot through in equal odds if 31C is tested. This one of the reason why personally I don't want to take up position in between these defined short term range because there is no easy way to burst through that defined congested range above.

If folks think that once funding is completed by whatever means this is probably as good an entry while prices is still low and hold into production and not worry about the daily/weekly price action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.82
Change
-0.030(1.05%)
Mkt cap ! $8.491B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.92 $2.81 $38.41M 13.49M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 78974 $2.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 14578 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.