PLS 3.02% $3.07 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-4

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi Cymon.....excellent post and stimulating educational references...thanks...

Just love your questing as I am a fellow follower of the pashun of price patterns.....
    I must say from the onset that while there are similarities to the inverted H and S you dont have the strength of consolidation in your LHS to make that a firm support level ...and consequently it weakens what is now the recovery of your higher RHS .....The Head height from the shoulders is also only very moderate....which simply weakens the strength of the patterns recovery from the pending neckline break......So Its all valid but not optimum.... I have put up the charts you requested...starting with The point and Figure trend lines void of time interference static...I trust the lines are self explanatory and support the breakout...
    The next chart Is an Ichimoku Template....Its a positive bullish outcome without getting bogged down in detail...The support and resisstance levels. are what is most significant atm...be very Happy to elaborate later if requested....

The final chart is the old stoploss template which while it is a bit crowded and messy. backtests the historic entry levels and stops over several levels of traders propensity to take risks.factors.....
    cheers nice post and best of luck

View attachment 135670 View attachment 135672 View attachment 135671
    Last edited by madmacs: 25/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.07
Change
0.090(3.02%)
Mkt cap ! $9.197B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.05 $3.09 $3.02 $74.82M 24.46M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 750 $3.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.