PLS 6.54% $2.86 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-431

1. 25,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Hi ozblue you are misinterpreting the post......I realise you are not denouncing the charts per se...

firstly it was specifically in reply to Fishinnick who has been posting the same set of Andrews Pitchfork lines for several weeks.. We have been discussing the behaviour of the stock from when it previously retraced from the same Median Line....He stated it was his curse that influenced the retrace...I posted the 5 Andrews behaviour points as a consolation ...and repeated it after fridays very near ML line breakout.....with our fishing jokes...
    So there really is no ambiguity as you seem to be suggesting.Its not going up or we would have seen a "zoom "through the Median Line as it is acting as a resistance point...anyway all of that may be coincidental with a reduction of momentum and as mentioned the candlestick analysis I raised for opinion...So as you say its not a blatant TA signal but what we are attempting to to is combine some other factors to anticipate the next move which appears down imo....the other frustration with attempting a more difinitive TA reading are the algorithms which are blatantly influencing price over the strong fundamentals....the 40-c capping was evidence..
    PS taking the opportunity to thank you for your superb input . Its complimentary to the TA in a longer term .but you may appreciate quite a few of us are day trading this stock as well....cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.