PLS 3.34% $2.89 pilbara minerals limited

I don't have time to go through my records but i do recall...

1. 10,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    I don't have time to go through my records but i do recall interest rates going up as soon as K Rudd decided to splurg $300 billion in welfare payments into the economy causing a level of extra inflation expectations which triggered the RBA to lift rates when they should have been falling naturally.

To say that lending money to Aussies to buy land and houses is reckless which then leads to a Credit Crunch is NQR. Its usually its a govt funded regulator like RBA which would have the power if it feared inflation would bolt up to lift official rates. This time it was the ALP controlled APRA which decided to stop banks from renewing interest only loans. I'm not convinced that Australian banks were lending on apartment developments because one developer i know has had to pay around 26%pa interest to develop his projects because local banks would not approve. Aussie banks know most of the developers tricks by now, so they kept well away from those projects. Will be interesting to see how many got caught lending on the Opal building in Sydney Olympic Park and related projects. So if we are worrying about Trump shut down, I am not because I'm thinking government workers in Washington appreciate the extra holiday time they getting considering they nothing like those in Australia. So for PLS all the above discussions don't really matter imo. EV demand is growing and the resources will be needed into the future. So if Sp drops to 30 cents or 50 cents well its an opportunity worth taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
-0.100(3.34%)
Mkt cap ! $8.699B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.95 $2.97 $2.89 $45.17M 15.51M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 335341 $2.89

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 154500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.