PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-10151

1. 193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90

Are you referring to the PLS train fully loaded with $$$. Yes we know it’s electric. No there is no smoke Jimmy and very little sound. No wonder you can’t hear it. Soon enough it will be in front of you and you’ll miss the opportunity to hop on, again!

I see you have a couple of fans following your polymathic prediction. I acknowledge that you are within your rights to spread doubt and fear every single time you post in our PLS thread, because I truly know and understand that you really “care” what may happen to my PLS shares and my overall business.

Rest assured not all of us here are mugs and if you believe a small incline on the track will stop our electric PLS train and make people like me jump off then the title of “ intellectual midget” is all yours to behold!

And for those of you who fall into the set trap and let go of your precious shares Jiminy Cricket would have happily hopped away no chance of thanking him.

Keep them tighter than ever Pilbarians, block out the noise, as the Future is here and it’s all ours!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.06
Change
0.040(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $9.210B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.04 $3.12 $3.02 $47.88M 15.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 321604 $3.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.07 269930 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.