PLS 1.64% $3.00 pilbara minerals limited

Many of us have had the life changing investment with PLS. IMO,...

1. 6,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3801
    Many of us have had the life changing investment with PLS. IMO, this company has just changed from first gear to second, hence my decision to stay invested and fund other opportunities from elsewhere.

IMO, the organic and inorganic growth options PLS has by being one of the first movers with enormous cash flow, will present many opportunities. I'm personally in the perpetual structural Lithium deficit camp and any pullback in prices will still have prices settle at well above historical norms. With P1000 likely to come online around 2025, cash flow will still be at current levels even with a substantial price pullback. If that means that dividends stay at approx' 30c, great, my retirement income will still be more than I currently spend per annum so it's going to be one hell of a party.

Now I could prattle on about downstream, midstream, more renewables, Europe/US expansion opportunities, but we have all been here long enough to know the potential of this company and the great job the BOD are doing of navigating this market.

Best of luck with the others, hopefully they turn into a PLS for you. I say that because I think I have had a dabble on the same prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.00
Change
-0.050(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $9.029B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.03 $3.06 $3.00 $41.07M 13.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
97 622937 $3.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.01 580 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.