PLS 2.54% $3.23 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-1182

1. 1,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3376

Tesla up over 20% last night and Ganfeng up over 6% this morning at open, along with CATL and Tianqi.

I expected PLS to be back over $1.00 today. I just don't think the market has knowledge of Nightflyer's shipping reports and the current Spod price. We're all ahead of the market here.

Yet the GameStop of Spod, PLL is up over 10%.

The Ganfeng share price is of course, a P/E function of last reported profitability. So it looks extraordinary at 359, at present. Ganfeng currently expect profits to triple in the current year and continue so.

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/ganfeng-lithium-revises-fy-20-forecast-pegs-profit-increase-at-up-to-198-8-62376490

People like @Rupfel should note that Ganfeng is one of the largest shareholders in PLS's diverse share register, a holding only marginally less than CATL and MIN.

Ganfeng adjusted PLS mark to market in their A/Cs recently.

"Its fair value gains grew significantly and helped increase profits, Ganfeng Lithium added, highlighting its minority interest in Australia-based Pilbara Minerals Ltd."

A lot of commentators made mention of Ganfeng writing down PLS in their A/Cs sometime back to 30c ... but we here nothing from them as its written back up.

@Rupfel has continued to spread toxic lies that the PLS/Ganfeng relationship has spoiled. @Rupfel also spreads toxic lies that PLS's takeover of ALO was unfair. I am surprised that the moderator continues to allow this continual break of HC T&Cs.

Ken has mentioned previously his intention to support our offtakers and that all our offtakers are all receiving product. Ganfeng still have binding offtake agreements for Stage 1, 2 and 3.

Similarly, POSCO own 3.21% of all PLS issued shares. They have a strong interest to see PLS successful, as well. They certainly trumpet their SDM resource increase (directed at us for bargaining purposes?). However commentators like Joe Lowry have questioned their ability to produce 25ktpa of LCE by 2025. The proposed JV will require raw material for 40ktpa by 2022. Just as they've increased their Stage 3 to 100ktpa and expect it to be 400ktpa by 2030), they'll likely increase this ... and they're gonna need a lot of our product to do so ... as will Tesla, CATL, Svolt, etc., etc..

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2987/2987555-2888b113785edff36ccbd4ae03ea2c6e.jpg
    I had another graphic highlighting POSCO's plans to expand Stage 3 to 400ktpa by 2030 but it doesn't want to insert.

ALO appraisal coming up. Plant 2 upgrade, release latent capacity, Stage 2?

Plant 1 upgrade begun.

Mar21 Quarterly report undoubtedly revealing a strong profit, as evidenced by current Spod prices and Nightflyer's shipping reports.

POSCO JV, Plant 1 Stage 2 FID awaiting price incentivization, which is rapidly occurring. Will we begin now (given 9 months to complete Stage 2a) and add another 100ktpa to annual output of SC6?

I'd hope Plant 1's Stage 2 and 3 (plus Plant 2's Stage 2) expansions are completed by 2025, so we can maximise skimming the cream of high Spod pricing. They'd wanna get cracking now!

We should be trading between $1.20 and $1.30 now and upwards of $2.00 with the above announcements. When it all comes to fruition ~2025 ...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.23
Change
0.080(2.54%)
Mkt cap ! $9.721B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.26 $3.07 $138.0M 43.52M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 247485 $3.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.23 265073 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.