PLS 1.04% $2.85 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-12891

1. 6,271 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    FWIW I have a some EW experience and almost non with Gann, but over time I added some Wyckoff Method which helps to identify what the big boys (smart money) have in mind. However for what its worth I agree with your above Fib and Andrew's fork charts.
    I see you and others now consider a further possible drawback in PLS's share price which to a degree I see as validation of my somewhat bearish stand so far, which BTW does take into account my much earlier suggestion of a negative divergence in the RSI, my EW wave count and my earlier comments on a Wyckoff based distribution, because I do like my ducks to line up over time.

I understand my ongoing comments will not and probably should not influence LT holders, because as I see it drawbacks are worthy of consideration, but really are just part of the game. As you guys know I'm in a similar situation in another Li stock. However being a trader from way back, I do like to keep up with the daily moves of stocks I'm interested in either to trade, invest or simply compare for future reference. So even though people here find my charting comments here misleading and some even disgusting so far it seems I was correct with my predictions and with that in my decision not to just buy PLS and be done with it, as it would have been an overall bad and incorrect move.

Investing in a stock to me means having done your homework TA & FA and than in the end make the final investment decisions on charts of all time frames. So from that point of view I wonder where that leave @Veritas2000 constant criticism about short term daily moves no one is interested in?

Anyway here is my updated daily chart taking into consideration the overnight moves on LIT Gloabal X and REMX which I'm constantly watching and charting as well ...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5063/5063484-c5493fe9e8d083253cc2f5c2df69c52b.jpg
    Last edited by FlashPoint: 18/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.85
Change
-0.030(1.04%)
Mkt cap ! $8.582B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.89 $2.82 $51.48M 18.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6942 $2.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.85 129885 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.