PLS 0.00% $2.67 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-13347

1. 3,387 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3636

Yep. Dividend trading is nuts. Until the co has a history of paying div's you never know which of a hundred strategies is going to be used by the traders. This looks like the sell-before-the-date one. Darn it. I wise hoping for the wait-until-morning one. Wish I'd held off until the auction to buy back now. And we will still have a sell off sometime tomorrow. With a a little bi' oh luck it will rise as well to counter the sell down before plunging into the nether, otherwise it going to be take-a-loss time. Had to sell off shares in other companies to increase the PLS holding 'cuz I thought extra income might be nice, since I think we are all pretty confident that it will rise again some time over the next month or two to wipe out our losses from the next couple of days.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the drop to 395 was really fast and furious, and all over in a day... once it starts. I was hoping it would be starting from a higher number though. This makes the target only 15c below the expected sell down target for tomorrow morning (410), and close to the average I have noticed of 2 times the div (399)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.67
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.040B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47760 $2.93

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.46 71596 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.