PLS 1.32% $3.06 pilbara minerals limited

PLS chart, page-14515

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 207
    I view median charts in a totally different way to you

Very simply :-
    When a median goes up consistently it has a significant probability of a continuation in the same direction
    When a median goes down consistenly it has a significant probabiity of a continuation in the same direction

It actually doesn't matter from a trading perspective, as changes in direction of the median are extremely helpful.
    When it flattens and turns down at the top of a rise (after days, weeks or months in the same upward direction) - time to sell
    When it flattens and turns up at the bottom of a downtrend (after days, weeks or months in the same direction) - time to buy
    If you don't believe me expensive software is produced that tracks these upwings and downswings
    If you don't understand smoothed median trends it is best that you make no comment
    They are predictive on enough occasions - whether you believe it or not

Do you actually understand that a median tracks a course between volatile daily swings, that is consistently meaningful?
    The median I use was developed by a professor at a major Australian university
    It has since been used in a variety of forecasting situations.

Try to be less critical and more observant of statistical science.
    You risk demonstrating a lack of knowledge

In practical terms I began (correctly) observing the current upswing in PLS several days ago
    Observing is a better tool than predicting ,,, it requires flexibillity of mind and thought.
    On the many occasions that medians predict that is a bonus for inteliigent users.

Best Wishes, Recherche

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.